Hey Moms and Family,
Well, I'm glad you liked the pictures. I figured it has been a while since I sent some home so I sent you a CD of a bunch. That video of me dancing is during Carnivale. The hardest week on my mission yet. We were walking and this guy was blasting techno music in the street and I was just like, "Hey, I feel like dancing." haha Ya, just a random thing to put a smile on my face. So what's up? What did you guys think? Am I getting skinny or what?? I sure think so. Rice and beans dont really stick on me. haha So I think it's coming off. But I'm glad you liked the pictures. haha The picture of Scott Goldthwaite, I found in an Ensign, so I thought that it was funny. I'm working on getting another CD to you with more pictures and videos.
This week was a fight. Me and Elder Brito didn't get along too well. But we talked it out so we are good now. This week I got a refrence from the mission president of Receffe. He's the owner of a huge franchise of English Schools called Wisord. The owner here in Campos isn't a member so me and Brito went to his house...... MMMMIIINNNHHHAAA NNNOOOSSSSAA, the guy has the biggest house that I have ever seen. It was humnungus. haha He even had a front and back yard just like in the U.S.. It was an amazing lesson and he loved it. The spirit was so strong. For a rich man he is way humble and loving. After the lesson he gave us a snack of the most healthy food I have ever seen. I joked around with Brito, saying that "I'm gonna get sick from this healthy food." Bread from Rome and juice from Argentina. haha It was crazy. Also the owner of Wisord is a member of the church and has offered me a job after the mission. He wants me to come back to Brazil and teach English. I would make a butt load of money just for teaching English, and he said I could work at any schoool in Brazil. I did some thinking yesterday, and I havn't come up with an answer, just saying, that it would be cool to come back to Brazil and stuff. What do you guys think? You can come too. haha
But ya, things are going great. The zone is sleeping a bit so I have been getting burned like crazy. But it's all good. I'm getting on these Elders.
Love ya guys,
Elder Manis
PS - Christmas List:
nothing to eat (it will get eaten in 5 secconds)
a bunch of cool random stuff
action figures
paintings
a mega cool CTR ring
$ so I can buy a new suit here, it would only be like 75 bucks
another pump
a big flag of Arizona and the US (for the Brazies)
a shirt of the US soccer team
pictures and zillion of them
just stuff like that
I'll get more to you next week
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Elder Manis
- Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA



No comments:
Post a Comment