Hey Family,
Well things are going great down in Brazil. This week was a really really good week of rigerus work. We taught 53 lessons in total and had 9 people in the church. I wanted a little bit more but I was happy with 9. This week we found a man who lived in Boston for 15 years or so. He is from Everett. He is one amazing guy and his family is amazing. They are basically Americans but they talk with a little accent. All of the stuff in the house is American. haha It's the best. He is a huge Red Socks fan and a Patriots fan as well, so we get along great. It was amazing to teach him. He is Catholic, but is looking for somthing different. Something to fill his tank... and that's were we come in, with the gosple. I was actually really nervous to teach him, basically because I felt like an Elder serving in the US, but it went really well. There was a sweet spirit that was there and it was just an amazing feeling. He went to church but had to leave early, but he loved it. So I'm hoping he will become a promissing investigator in the soon future.
Wednesday an apostle is coming to our mission, Elder Oaks. I'm really excited to see what he has for us and to see what I can learn from his words. I have never seen or met an apostle before, so I'm excited to see how it's gonna be.
Elder Brito was released from being a Zone Leader, and as far as I know, I wasn't transfred. So I know I'm just getting a new companion. I am hoping it's a new Zone Leader so I can train him.
The zone is suffering. We have a lot of Elder's that don't know what they are capeable of. And it makes me sad at times because I know that they are so much better that what they are giving. I have been working like a mother to help them out.
Other than that, things are going great. PARA BENS Wyatt man, thats sick man, keep up the good work. [Wyatt made a touchdown in a football game]
I'm down here trying to teach the Brasilians how to throw a football and it's so funny. haha
Love you guys,
Elder Manis
PS- have you every heared of EVERETT? Nana
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Elder Manis
- Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA



No comments:
Post a Comment