How goes it in the AZ??
Everything going OK?
Things are going great down here. Well kinda - as far as work- it's going perfect, but this week I found out that I am my mother's son and my grandpa's grandson. In other words MIGRAINES, and they are killer too. Just yesterday during church I started to get a headache. I thought nothing of it, drank a bunch of water, but still it was pounding. I was sure it would just pass because I was almost positive my head hurt because I was dehydrated. So [after church] we went to teach a lesson. I was fine-ish, then BAM, I couldn't talk, I could hardly see and I was sweating like crazy. It was crazy. So we hurried up the lesson and left. Then BAM I threw up like 10 times in the street. I had Elder Adriano help to walk me home because I was basically blind. It was crazy! I couldn't see and I felt like I was going to pass out. It felt like a horse was kicking me in the head. I just went to bed and crashed. I'm not sure if it was caused by stress or the hot sun or something else, but it sucked big time.
As for work, it was, well...OK
We have been finding a lot of people to teach. But they are all burros. (donkeys) You can teach and teach and teach and your words go in one ear and out the other. It's really frustrating. But we found a real good kid named Lincoln, he is 19 years old and is just looking for the right path in life, which is amazing. He is not a burro. He is really smart and actually pays attention to what your are saying. It's so much easier and makes you happier when you teach someone that cares. As far as Elizete, she is progressing so well. Just this Sunday she paid her tithing. It is so amazing to see her progress.
We have been finding a lot of people to teach. But they are all burros. (donkeys) You can teach and teach and teach and your words go in one ear and out the other. It's really frustrating. But we found a real good kid named Lincoln, he is 19 years old and is just looking for the right path in life, which is amazing. He is not a burro. He is really smart and actually pays attention to what your are saying. It's so much easier and makes you happier when you teach someone that cares. As far as Elizete, she is progressing so well. Just this Sunday she paid her tithing. It is so amazing to see her progress.
Things have really been looking up. Elder Adriano is a little trunkie, but its all good. He only has 3 weeks left in his mission so he is now thinking about what he wants to do with his life. He always talks to me about what I want to do in life, and its made me realize that I have no clue. Ha Ha Oh well.
Hope everything is going great,
Elder Manis



No comments:
Post a Comment