Oi Familia,
Como voces estão pôwell?
This week has just been another hard week of work. I'm sorry I don't have any cool stories, just been working hard and the results have been coming slowly but they are coming. Elder Adriano and I are getting along great. Of course we have our little brigazinhos now and then, but everything is going great. He is getting a little trunkie, he only has one week left in his mission. So ya, you can imagine how he is feeling.
Well, a random story. This week I had an interview in English with President Pickett and I could hardly speak English. It's so crazy because I have to think so much to speak English and its just facil [easier] to speak Portuguese, :) cool huh? Vai ser muito mais facil se eu escrever minhas cartas do e-mail em portugés... mas vocés náo podem entender. haha [It's easier for me to write letters and e-mails in Portuguese...not that you guys would understand though.]
Well, I just checked my e-mails and I found out that it is almost Thanksgiving. Holy poo, I totally got lost in time. It is summer down here and I'm still waiting for it to get cold, but that will never happen. Ha Ha
Here are the things I am thankful for:
1. My Savior Jesus Christ and o que ele fez pra nos. I have been studying a lot about the life of Christ and trying to develop better Christ-like attributes. In doing so, I realized how much of a sacrifice he made for each and every one of us. He suffered, he wasn't just put up on the cruz [cross]. Ele [He] suffered in the garjim [garden] a pain that no one can describe and then he was persecuted and beaten, spit on and mocked and then he suffered on the cruz [cross]. Guys, know that Jesus Christ loves you and know that He died for you and only traves [through] him we can receber salvação [receive salvation].
2. Cada um de vocés [Each one of you] I love you all. For real's man.
Well I'm sorry I don't have much more to talk about.
Mom, I got my Halloween package. Ha Ha the candy lasted a good 5 seconds. I gave a Reese's peanut butter cup to Elder Adriano and he didn't take the paper off. So he ate the paper and said it was nasty. Ha Ha... burro. Ha Ha
Read the scriptures and know the Church is true.
I love you guys,
Elder Manis
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Elder Manis
- Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA



No comments:
Post a Comment