Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Garoto Chocolate

Hey Mom and Family,
Well yup, my filho (son) Elder Pinhiero got here on Tuesday. Let me tell you, the man is homesick. haha I mean, I was homesick when I got into the field, but this man is amazingly homesick. He is from Sao Paulo and has a year and 7 months in the church. He doesn't know much about doctrine and stuff, so I'm helping him out with all that. He is a good kid but all he talks about is Mother's Day and the post office. Like I said, I was homesick, but this man takes the cake. I'm helping him with it so it actually has gotten a lot better. He is a hard worker and I love him to death. He really has the will to be a good missionary. We are in Vilia Velhia Gloria to be exact. We live right next to the biggest chocolate factory in Brazil. It's the GAROTO chocolate factory. Look it up on-line. We smell chocolate all the time and mint and all that jazz. The members here are really loving and they treat us like there own
children. The ward is amazing with a frequency of 150 people, and last week I had the best lunch I have ever had in Brazil. It was just simply amazing.
Sorry, I'm typing so fast because I don't have much time left. But all is well and all is going great. We already have a baptism coming up, so I'm really excited to get this kid on his feet and baptising fast, so he knows what it's like.

All is well, I love you guys and sorry for the short e-mail I'll try to come back and write more later. :)
Love you,
Elder Manis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Élder Manis..
    I'm Monique, Élder Pinheiro's fiancee!
    I think that if he is your son, you must be my father in law, right?!! hahaha..
    I love him so much, and is very good to know that you are helping him with everything!
    .. Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA