Hey family,
This e-mail is way rushed so I'll apologize in advance.
Well, yup, Brazil lost. It was a sad day. I have never seen so many people sad like that, but the next day Argentina lost as well so I never saw so many people happy again (Brazil and Argentina are soccer rivals) haha But things are starting to pick up slowly but surely and we have some promising people that we are working with.
I totally forgot about the 4th of July, but I was reminded in the chapel and I was like "haha oooohhh I forgot about that." I have absolutely no time to think about stuff at home. I have to worry about my work and a bunch of other missionaries. So I have no time.
Mom, Family, I'm sorry this e-mail is way short but the place is closing.
I'll send a ton more next week.
Love ya - all is well,
Zack
OK, well I have 10 more minutes, so I'll see what I can come up with.
The people [that we are working with] aren't the golden people you would find usually, so we will see where we can go with them. I'm starting to run out of ideas in my area. Going on 7 months in the same little place gets on you after a while. How did Dad hurt his arm? My new Comp' is pretty cool, he is a little prideful, but we all are. We work together and we always improve our work. Things are going good in the ward. Tomorrow is Zone Conference and I'm excited about that. Just to get a better view on things.
Love you guys,
Elder Manis
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Elder Manis
- Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA



No comments:
Post a Comment