Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Liners

Oi Familia,

Without hope there is no faith
One of the most important things in a family is the Priesthood of God
Be an example in a loving way
Family prayer is what strengthens a family
The scriptures bring you closer to Christ and what He did for you
Follow the prophet
Act upon the word of God, just don't believe it
Just love people love,love, love
Missionary work is the blood of the Church
Patience is the key, and could be a test of faith
As Saints of the Church we are a light to the world
We are called to love one another
***SEEK OTHER'S HAPPINESS***
Put your love into practice and show it through service, or its worthless
Pain and joy can go hand in hand
**GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION**
Christ passed through all to save all
Don't be afraid only believe
Seek to do God's will, don't complain when its hard and not what you want, seek the help of God, SERVE OTHERS
These are some things that I use when I teach, I call them one liners. Just little phrases that help people realize the power of what you're teaching and the power and authority behind it. That today we really have a living prophet and 12 apostles and they speak with God. That through their words we are guided on this earth.
I love this Gospel and I love Jesus the Christ. I know he lives and that he has blessed us with his gospel on this earth because he loves us. I know that we all have a special purpose on this earth in these latter days. For this we have been saved, to be upon this earth in this time. This mission is the best thing in my life. Here on the mission I have really felt the love of the Savior. This is the closest I will ever be to my Lord, and that every moment is precious. I have found out the importance of scriptures and learned to love them. Learned the importance of an eternal family and how nothing will slow me down or stop me from having a loving eternal family. That will be a blessing to me forever. I know that Christ lives and that he loves us and that He will always help and provide a way for us to accomplish the things we need to do to return to his presence. If all else fails, seek Him because He is there and He will not let you fail.
I love you all so very much,
Elder Manis
fique firme fique fiel, deus ele vai te provar e vai te amar ate o fim, saiba de que este igreja e o REINO de jesus crist e deus aqui na terra,
eu amo cada um do voces, todas as pessoas que tenho em minha vida voces são uma bencão.. obrigado
[hold steady stay faithful, God he'll prove and will love you till the end, know that this church and kingdom of Jesus Christ and God here on earth,
I love every one of you, all the people I have in my life You are a blessing .. thanks]

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA