Monday, April 12, 2010

The Kiss

From Cara Carpenter:

I don't know if Zack shared this little story with you guys but I thought it was pretty funny and I thought I would send it to you just in case. Here is part of his e-mail:
Cara, I have been debating weather to tell this story to you because its just a weird story...........but a girl kissed me this week.............I hope your not mad at me..........
Did I scare you? haha Well ya. I got kissed this week. A little girl in my ward came up to me at church. She told me to close my eyes because she had a present for me. So I closed them, and yup, the little 5 year old girl kissed me. I thought it was weird, but her family thought it was the funniest thing. Then she just said "Te amo" (I love you) and gave me a hug.
I still feel a little weird about that. haha Now I have a little 5 year old Brazilian that thinks she is my girlfriend. haha
So don't be to mad at me, I had no clue it was going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA