Yup, I'm now in Vitoria. Strange huh? I got emergency transferred just the other day. Don't worry. It's nothing like I broke some huge rules or anything. It was just that some Brazilians didn't like that a big American was roaming the streets and I got some pretty heavy threats. So President took me out of there and put a Brazilian there to try and calm things down. So now I'm in the city of Vitoria and I have been here for 3 days now.
I don't have much to say.
My new companion is Elder Valariano and he is a Filipino from Hawaii (Pearl Harbor). So we got's the hook up's when I come home. haha He basically lives in Pearl Harbor (the military base). Things are going as good as can be expected. It was strange to say goodbye to Elder Campos. I only just met the guy a couple of weeks ago. But oh well. haha
My new companion is Elder Valariano and he is a Filipino from Hawaii (Pearl Harbor). So we got's the hook up's when I come home. haha He basically lives in Pearl Harbor (the military base). Things are going as good as can be expected. It was strange to say goodbye to Elder Campos. I only just met the guy a couple of weeks ago. But oh well. haha
Wyatt says I look buff? haha I guess that's a good thing. I am at a steady 200 pounds. I'm not fat, I just think that I stopped growing and am filling out right now. But ya, rice and beans man, it will stick to ya.
Look I'm really sorry but I'm just about all out of stuff to say it's just that I have been in a big rush these past weeks.
The ward here is amazing, and it was the most reverent sacrament meeting I have ever been to in Brazil. It's so much better living with a ward.
I have been reading a lot about the brother of Jared and how his faith was so great that he saw the finger of God. It makes me feel like poo because it makes me realize how much more faith I need and how much I am lacking. But everyday, we can progress :)
I love you guys,
Zack
Look I'm really sorry but I'm just about all out of stuff to say it's just that I have been in a big rush these past weeks.
The ward here is amazing, and it was the most reverent sacrament meeting I have ever been to in Brazil. It's so much better living with a ward.
I have been reading a lot about the brother of Jared and how his faith was so great that he saw the finger of God. It makes me feel like poo because it makes me realize how much more faith I need and how much I am lacking. But everyday, we can progress :)
I love you guys,
Zack



No comments:
Post a Comment