Thursday, February 25, 2010

OK OK

(Zack went to the Mission President's office to call home. Worried about an e-mail from Mom concerning a auto crash he was in years ago that is coming back to haunt us)

OK OK OK, Well now I'm a little better since I talked to you guys.
Things here are a little rough right now. Its Carnival right now, so its really hard to find someone in their house because everything is going on at the beach, like getting drunk and stuff. But it's a good time because you really have to find out what you have to change to get into a house. Its funny sometimes what we end up doing to get into a house and teach a lesson. We have a couple of dates marked for the 28th of this month, so we should have some baptisms soon. I have a feeling that I will be transferred again. But that will be another story.
Things here are going great. It's just a little slow because of Carnival.
Mom I got your package today and tell Wyatt I didn't see any football pictures in the package. Thanks Mom, it's good to know that you guys are doing great and that everything is going to be all right.

I love you, all of you,
Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA