A Briazilian sunset
This is a statue of a monk who watches over the surfers. haha
sup
The field isn't the only thing that's white -the beach is too.
Oi,
That's friggin' amazing about Brighton's call. I don't know why, but I'm jealous. Brighton is going to have so much fun. I have a friend serving in that same mission [London, England]. That's going to be so cool for him. Man, I think I'm jealous just because I want to feel some cold weather. haha But that's crazy, he is gonna do so great there.Well, things on the beach are pretty chill. Elder Campos and I are getting along just great. In this area I finally am able to be myself. I don't know, if that makes any sense but, I'm being myself but speaking Brazilian. Before I felt I was just an American Elder. The Elder who says "Hi I'm this guy, I wanna baptize you"... (extra credits on Orange County - just ask Rob about that) But now I'm Elder Manis and its great.
Well yes, we are having success and good success too. The people we baptized last week, well their parents want to be baptized as well. So we are doing everything possible to help them. They need to get married but don't have the money to pay for the marriage. They are praying and fasting and so are we. I think you might be a big blessing to them too, send your prayers this way. :)
Well, this past week that family has been pretty much our focus, it's so amazing to see someone gain a testimony before your eyes. It's something I can't explain really, its just amazing,
I love that family.
The dad's name is Wallace and his wife's name is Angela. They are straight up converted. Wallace was a bit of a rebel but he's turned for the better. Oitavlho, he is the little brother of the family, he is off the hook! He calls me tio (uncle) and I call him my macaquinho (my little monkey haha)
It's ligit.
I'm going to try and send some pictures.
chão chão
Elder Manis



No comments:
Post a Comment