Monday, January 18, 2010

Get up it's time to go

Hey Family how's it going?
Well I got some crazy news. I'm being transferred again. I have no clue why, i just got here in Rio [Campos]. I'm not sure what's going on with the mission, but I have heard that the President is making a lot of changes. So things here
are going to change pretty quick. Like some Elders are training and they themselves are having a hard time with the
language and stuff. So it's going to be interesting. Maybe I'll be senior or something, who knows besides the Lord. I have no clue what to expect. It was really random the Zone Leader called me and just said, "Hey, you guys
have been transferred so start packing." So ya, it was kind of a drag too, because we have some pretty promising investigators, and it is hard to say goodbye and to hope that they will progress the same with you gone. Like Wilson,
he stopped smoking completely and is determined to be baptized. It just hurts to say goodbye to investigators.
Samili our baptism started to cry when we told her. So ya, change is hard, a lot of Elders love
to be transferred because they want a change, but it stinks for me when I connect to all the members and
all of the investigators and they say that I'm family now, it just makes it harder to say good bye.
That's how work is going, haha, and now it's all going to change. New area, new
companion, new investigators, everything.
I hope that everything is going great with you guys.
Love ya,
Elder Manis

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA