Its good to hear all about home and how you guys are having fun. Ha Ha.
Well, this week has been a really hard week for us. A lot of our prime investigators that we had lessons marked (scheduled) with, fell through. They were either at work or just didn't have time [to see us] so that was really hard on us for the first couple of days. On Tuesday I went on splits with some other missionaries. (The AP's) [Assistant to the President] It was fun and a humbling too. I went on splits with Elder Crapo, funny name I know, but even funnier is that we went to school together. He lives in Brock Perry's old neighborhood, and we were in the same Seminary class, but he graduated in '07 so he only has 4 months left of his mission. It was fun but it was also humbling because I had to be the senior companion for that day and I didn't realize how much I lean on Elder Hale for stuff, like directions. We got lost a couple of times but we made it fun.
Another thing we have been doing this week is getting people to promise God in their prayers that they will come to church with us. Because when they promise the missionaries.....random guys that they just met, they probably won't keep the promise. So we started them promising the Lord, and I'll be... it worked.... they showed up to church.
This week's church was kinda crazy 3 people in the ward died and they all had their funeral after the Sacrament Meeting. So it was kinda crazy. One of the guy's who died was attending his mom's viewing and afterwards he was crossing the street in front of the church and got hit by a car. So...Ya... you can still see the blood splats on the ground. Its nasty.
OK so are you ready for some funny stuff.....
This week on Thursday we ate lunch at this Irmas house and she had half a foot. It was nasty. It looked like a horses hoof. Ha Ha. Anyway, after we ate there we went to work clapping doors and I was talking to this one lady that wouldn't let us in. Randomly Elder Hale said "POSO USAR SUA BANHERO?", meaning "Can I use your bathroom?" I looked at him, he was all sweaty and doing a pee dance. She said "No." He looked at me and said, 'Dude I gotta poo!!" I started laughing and I said, "OK, lets go to a store." But he wanted to go home which was a 5 minute walk. So we started to walk and we got to about a block from the house and he starts walking all crazy and I asked him, "Hale, you OK?" He said, "It hurts." I asked, "What?" and he said... "My rectum." I was trying so hard not to laugh, so I ran ahead and unlocked the door for him. He sprinted up the stairs and ran to the bathroom. I walked in laughing soooo hard because I heard the shower going. Ha Ha! When he came out all he said was, "I didn't make it." So yes, meu companiero fez um cocõ no calsas dele. (He pooped his pants) I felt so bad for him but I was laughing so hard. It's probably going to happen to me someday.
Well I hope next week will go better for us.
Love you all
Well I hope next week will go better for us.
Love you all



Oh to be Zack and find humor in everything. I'm sensing a theme here. Typical Haynes. Everything is about poop.
ReplyDelete