Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Faith

Sup Guys,
Well, nothing really exciting happened this week.  Just another CTM week, but we did have some really good firesides.  The first one was on Faith. It was given by President Morrill, it was really good.  In the [meeting] I learned that faith is what will convert my investigators.  Faith is the ultimate teacher and converter.  I also learned some steps that will strengthen my [own] faith and also test it. 
First, Believe you can do it 
Second, Look for the Lord in your blessings.
Third, Make the sacrifice
Fourth, Expect the miracle.
And [lastly,] recieve the miracle with thanks.  He also said that no matter how much we stay on the strait and narrow, that there always will be hard times and bad things will happen.  It's kinda scary because I know the mission will be no walk in the park.  It will be a big test of my faith. Just like I said in my farewell talk; 'Faith without works is dead", and I'm working everyday for 2 years to build up my faith and the faith of others as well.
Other than that, nothing really amazing has happened.  We are all getting kinda nervous and giddy about leaving the CTM.  It's going to be a good experience, but I'm going to miss my District of 12 Elders who I see everyday and move down to 1 companion, but I know I'll do fine.
Other-s than-s that-s I-s got-s nothin-s.
I love you guys and pray for you every night.
Elder Manis

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA