my ankle... here's how I did it.
All the basketball hoops are 9 feet tall here because all the Brazilians are way short. Well, during our gym time all
the Brazilians want to do some killer slam dunks so I was showing them how we do it in the US... I was doing my last dunk of the night, and I went to do a sweet 360 between the legs dunk over this tiny Brazilian Sister. When I slammed the ball, it shattered the back board. Glass went every where when I let go of the rim, and when I came down I slipped over the glass and "snap!" there goes my ankle.
the Brazilians want to do some killer slam dunks so I was showing them how we do it in the US... I was doing my last dunk of the night, and I went to do a sweet 360 between the legs dunk over this tiny Brazilian Sister. When I slammed the ball, it shattered the back board. Glass went every where when I let go of the rim, and when I came down I slipped over the glass and "snap!" there goes my ankle.
The good news..... that story is totally fake. [Really] I snapped it in coming down the stairs. Yup, just like a grandpa. Ha Ha But I'm doing OK. It works. I suck it up. I'm fine, it's my left foot, I hurt my right foot last time, but ya it's tender, so don't worry.
More good news I'm now the AP (Assistant to the President) Crazy Huh? I asked the president, "Why?" and he laughed at me and said, "Don't ask me, ask your Heavenly Father." Crazy Huh?
This week has gone by so fast, it's P-day again [and] this week our Brazilian roommates left for there missions. Both [are] serving in the São Paulo Sul Mission. It was hard to watch them go. I didn't think that I would miss them because they smell, and are crazy weird and stuff. But it was hard to watch them go. And it's crazy because I do miss them. I had my first meeting as AP yesterday. It's not that bad. I just have to tell people when to go to bed, that's about it.
OK, so last P-Day I did buzz my head. I'm trying to send pictures but this computer isn't going to let me I like it I think I'm going to keep it for my whole mission. I'm hoping everything is going OK. I sent you guys a letter 2 weeks ago so it might be coming soon. I sent another last week I think it takes about 2 weeks for letters to get to AZ I hope everything is going good and I hope everyone is having a good summer.
OK, so last P-Day I did buzz my head. I'm trying to send pictures but this computer isn't going to let me I like it I think I'm going to keep it for my whole mission. I'm hoping everything is going OK. I sent you guys a letter 2 weeks ago so it might be coming soon. I sent another last week I think it takes about 2 weeks for letters to get to AZ I hope everything is going good and I hope everyone is having a good summer.
Love you guys.
Elder Manis



No comments:
Post a Comment