Hi,
I got one more package from you guys. I got the one that was full of toys. :) Thanks. Ha Ha, it was funny to open all of the little toys and see the retarded looks of the Brazilians. They were like, where is the food that I can steal from you? Ha Ha! But it was good.
This week was a good week for us. It was successful in the sense that we had a baptism. But unsuccessful in the sense that we didn't find hardly anyone to baptise for next week.
The baptism was amazing, it was of Lucia. She is an older lady of 54 years. But she was more than happy and willing to be baptised. This week we taught her the Book of Mormon, I think it was on Tuesday, and then we went back on Wednesday at night to see how she was doing. She had read all the way to 4th Nephi! I basically stared at her with my mouth open. She was like "Ya, I love this book. It tells me everything that I need to know." She went on and on telling us about Ammon and how he cut the arms off of the bad guys, and how Alma the Younger got stricken dumb. All stuff like that. It was just amazing. So when Saturday came around she was way ready to be baptised. Fabio the convert of about 2 months baptised her which was amazing! It was seriously one of the most awesome baptisms of my mission.
Until now it wasn't that I did this of that. It was just that the Spirit was so strong that I will never forget this baptism. Lucia is already a missionary too. She is taking us to all of her friend's houses to teach them. She basically tells them that they need to be baptised in the true church of God. :) What a blessing! Hopefully we should be having some baptisms coming up because of her. :)
Other than that, this week was just a normal week of missionary work. Clapping doors, running after members to teach with us, etc. The zone is doing MMMMMUUUUCCCHHH better. We had 7 baptisms this past week and 12 coming up this next week so the zone is doing amazingly better.
I officially love my mission and I love learning a boat load about the Gospel so I can help the people of Brazil. :)
I count my blessings everyday and thank my Heavenly Father for the chance I have to be here. :)
Love you all,
Remember, the Church is true. :)
XXooXoXoooxXX
Elder Manis
and then they died. (nacho voice)



No comments:
Post a Comment