Minha nossa Hannah, realmente tem aquela altura?
(Oh my Hannah, has it really been that much time?)
Well, this week was an amazing week because we had the baptisms of Isabella and Valeria. Let's just say that she was the most elect person that I have ever met. :) We found her knocking doors, and at first she didn't want to let us in. But I insisted that we had a message that would change her life. So she said; "Fine, come on in." And from there, the ball went rolling down hill. Everything we wanted her to do, she did. She is one of the elect of the Lord, and it's an honor to be a part of this process of bringing her to the true Church of God. Here are some pictures.
Hey Mom, don't worry about what you hear. Some people are so afraid of what's going to happen in the last days. But the question we need to ask is, "What are you doing to prepare for the last days?" Many people just sit back and watch the things fall apart before them. But then there are others that say, "Nope this is not going to happen to me." or you can say that they put their faith to work and are blessed because of that. Those who suffer say, "I had faith, I did this and that. I went to church everyday, I paid my tithing, I did enough. But all God will say is ... "Well where are your works, that you gave through your faith." Ya, I know what you feel Mom, but don't worry they will get the big picture some day.
But in other news, I got transferred. I'm going back to Vitoria. I'm still a Zone Leader so we will see how things will play out.
I haven't much time, so I'll try to come back in the afternoon to write more.
I gotta send a package to you guys.
:)
Love,
Elder Manis



Awesome pictures!
ReplyDelete