Eh Familia, FELIZ NATAL!
OK, I get to the chase, I'll call home 4:00 my time which should be 12:00 noon your time. Leave your Skype open because I'm going to try and call before Christmas just to get the kinks and stuff worked out, and to see if I can find you guys. I think I did my name as zack.manis. I looked for mom and I think I found her. But she didn't tell me in this email if she had found me or not. I hope everything will work out, but remember KEEP SKYPE OPEN SO I CAN SEE IF I CAN FIND YOU GUYS AND CONNECT WITH YOU GUYS. I don't want Saturday to come around and things get all screwed up.
This week was a good week. We had the baptism of Bruna, she was all pumped up to be baptised. She started jumping up and down as if she was a football player about to run into the game. haha It was so funny. But this baptism was probably one of the most frustraiting baptisms ever. Many things where just screwed up. First off, she forgot a towell and underware and she was always leaving the Church to go find her friends in the street. And then she got caught up in drama in the middle of sacrament meeting. Her phone was ringing off the hook. My blood was just boiling. I was not in a good mood because Saturday I got really really really sick and basically stayed home all day throwing up. So I was still feeling horrible and I was asked to preside the meeting. So I had to sit on the stand and our chaple doesn't have air, so I was all sweaty and nasty. But pffeeeww, she was baptised. (PS- I think I have dange... but oh well.)
Christmas is comming up. No, I haven't gotten the packages yet and I still have no idea if they are even here in Brazil yet. But I sure hope so. A lady gave us a broken Christmas tree this week. The lights where burnt out so I tried to re-wire it. But instead the wireing box exploded in my face and burnt me a little. haha This week was just a stressfull week, but I am glad today, I get to relax a little. Everyone here is starting to travel and starting to go to the beach for the holiday, so the work is getting a little harder because people just wanna get out.
Any way, I love being a missionary even the stressfull weeks are fun and all you get to do is smile it out. :) I love my mission. :)
Looking foward to Saturday.
Love ya,
Elder Manis
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Elder Manis
- Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA



No comments:
Post a Comment