
OK
Well, this week was a really stressful week. Just a hard on the body week, but it's all good.
With Elder Hall going home, we have to take care of his area and it's super far away. So we took turns doing divisions and taking care of his area. Before I realised it, I had spent 3 days out of my area and I had nobody progressing. So in 3 days we pulled 40ish lessons together and had 6 people in the church on Sunday.
We had an amazing thing happen to us this week. We took a mother and a daughter to church. Her name is Walerya, and her daughter's name is Isabela. They loved Church and during the sacrament meeting they basically said "Sooooo, if I wanted to be baptised next week... could I??" I was just like, "Yes, yes you can!" :) It was just another one of those "Thank you, God!" things. So that was a really great blessing. We are really looking forward to teaching her this week. I love Heavenly Father and how He is always looking after us. :)
Another thing that's happening here in Rio is civil war. Basically the bandits and taking over the state, burning buses and just doing some crazy stuff. So we have been on our toes the past few days. It's pretty sad and scary to see this happen. I'll attach a cool photo. But ya, it's basically a war and it's scary. But we are smart and we don't do stupid things or go into stupid places. Things are great and going well.
Christmas is coming up, so here is a picture you can put on the Christmas card. haha
Thanks for the support and I love you all. :)
Elder Manis



No comments:
Post a Comment