Sup Family,
Yup, change again. I'm now in Andre Carlone (Serra) with my new companion Elder Crowshaw. This kid is so funny he has a little less time than me on the mission, and I love this kid. haha He is a mix between a Randy Carlson and a JT Fuller. He is just the funniest kid just because he says the randomest stuff. I have a little notebook I bought and carry around to write down all the crazy stuff he says. haha Here is one; we were just walking down the street and out of nowhere he says, "Wouldn't it be cool if every Elder had their very own personal lightsaber?" This kid is crazy. In the house [at home] we basically talk about Zelda and Star Wars. He is from Mapletown, Utah and has a huge family. They all sing and play crazy instruments. He has a CD of them singing and everything, like the Partridge Family. PS(send me a CD of Paco's music)
The Elder that was with him before [me] no one [in the ward] liked him, so they basically didn't help at all with the work. But when I got here, they where all happy and we got about 12 references for families that are just waiting to hear messages, so nos vamos ver [we'll see what happens].
It's been crazy in this area. I have had a lot of trust and responsibility on my back and its a little weird walking and working with it. But it is a good thing, I always love the experiences where I can feel and know that I'm growing and becoming a better Elder. We have been teaching a lot of lessons lately and finding some good people. We have a few dates of Baptism marked for the 13th. So pray that everything can be OK and progress.
Things here are going great like I said. My American accent is gone now so I'm not calling attention [to myself] that way. I had to practice really hard. Its funny telling all the members that I'm from Arizona and they don't believe me. haha They think I'm from the south of Brazil.
Hannah you look like your flippin' 20 years old! Geeze girl, take it easy. Wyatt your just not tan. haha Maybe you'll come here on your mission and finally get tan.
Mas todos as kosas aqui são indo bem, tô orando por vocês cada noite, fice fiel e fice come o espirito porque ele vai te-guiarte.
Amo vocês,
Elder Manis (but all things here are going well, I'm praying for you every night, be faithful to the spirit because it will lead -love you)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Elder Manis
- Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA



No comments:
Post a Comment