Hey Familia,
Well to start answering the questions. Here in Brazil they have Easter and even an Easter Bunny but it's nothing like it is in America. Its funny, but it's all good. I'm more looking forward to General Conference than anything else. It's always so amazing to hear the words of the Prophet.
Last week I had my birthday and yup, like I said, I bought myself some cereal and put some candles in it. Yup that was my birthday. Everyone wanted to party but I was just wanting to find people to get to go to church.
This week we found some amazing people starting with a woman named Vildete. She quit smoking this week so that was a great breakthrough for her. Then we found Alissandro who is going to be the next bishop. I swear. The man is amazing and is loving everything about us and the Church.
Elder Croshaw and I are getting along just great. I love this kid to death. He is so funny, I don't know how to explain it. He is just a funny guy. He plays the cello, so ya he is all into that classical stuff, which is way cool. We get along great.
Mom, to start talking about if I have changed the way I teach. The answer is yes. It's now a bunch easier for me to understand and find people's problems and find out how to resolve them. When they see that you are helping them, that is when they really open up and feel the Spirit. But like I have said before, the Spirit can be there and burning strong but that person has to let it in. Then the answers to their questions come. I love to use the Book of Mormon to help people feel the Spirit. I just about have 100 scriptures memorized in the Book of Mormon that when a person is having a problem... BAM I got a scripture. The words of God to help them and they love it.
I love this work and I love you,
Elder Manis



No comments:
Post a Comment