I made it to Brazil. It is so crazy here, but let's talk about the flight first. Well I made it to Dallas and we were about to take off and then we got delayed, because of some thunder storms, but only for 20 min. The flight [here] was about 9 hours long and every time I was about to fall asleep the baby behind me would start crying, (hahah) but I did get some sleep. Right when we got here.... mom you where right.....it was raining. It seriously looks like Jurrasic Park, its a jungle over here, its soooo crazy. I'll send pictures next week. The MTC is awesome here, and my distrist is super chill.
When I got here I found out that my mission had changed, it is now the Brasil Vitoria mission. They just changed the borders a little bit and moved the headquarters to Vitoria.
OK, I'm bouncing around because I have so much to say and so little time. The CTM here is amazing. I expected to work, but man they pound you over here. The language is hard to pick up but I'm getting the hang of it, its just different.
I miss you guys sooo much, but don't worry not that much. I didn't know how much you guys mean to me. It's so nice that I finally get to send you for information.
The weather here is actually pretty cold its about October here, and it gets down to about 40 degrees. Its crazy, my room is on the 6th floor so I have a great view and I can hear the soccer games on Sundays. Its so crazy! You guys need to WRITE MEEE ASAP. Everyone please write meeeee, and send me some family pictures... please.
How is Arizona? Summer, Wyatt how's work and summer school? How is Nationals going to be Hannah? Just tell me everythingggggg and please ask questions I have much more to tell, just ask. I miss you, I miss you, I love you, I love you.... please write meeeee.
Elder Manis



I think I'm going to write him...
ReplyDelete