Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dad

Dad,
Things are going great here. In fact this week was an amazing week a lot of amazing things happened that I'll never forget.
I'm gonna e-mail you this week instead of Mom, so foward this to her.

We are teaching this man named Almilton. He is 52 years old and his family is just like ours. Being that he is not [a member]of the Church. Well, we found that he wasn't a member when we where eating lunch at his house. We started to teach him and I just flat out asked him, "Why haven't you been baptised?" He said, "I don't know?" So we got to teaching him and the time came to mark a date of baptism with him. We did at first, and he didnt accept and went a little soft on us. So I went in strong and told him that he was more than prepared, he has been going to the church for 10 years now and until now no one has gotten firm about baptism with him.
Dad, that is why I am saying this.
Because, in his family I saw my family, our family. I know that I would fight until the end to get an eternal family so I looked him in the eyes and I said, "I'm not going to lose you. And he accepted, and this Sunday he will be baptised.

Dad, I love you and I just want to ask, why haven't you been baptised?. What are your thoughts on baptism, the Church and stuff. I just wanna know. Because, Dad I'm going to fight for you, because I love you. Don't beat around the bush, just talk to me, I wanna know.
I tell you, if Almilton can be baptised you can too.

I love you Dad
Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

Elder Wyatt Matthew Manis Provo Missionary Training Center 2005 N. 900 E Provo, UT 84604 USA